Monday, June 24, 2013

Faux Pas on School Bill - Big Oops



This weekend was such a long weekend and I didn't get half of what I needed to done. We had company again and I moved Princess Two out before she starts a new job in a new city and that afternoon Princess Four came home for an unexpected visit. It reminded me of when Princess one moved out and Two came home a few years ago. Here is the post about that. I could literally write almost the exact post. Princess Two found a place that is minutes from her new job and she loves it.

Anyway, I have had two hours sleep in two nights again and having a headache that wouldn't leave all weekend, I am having a horrible case of "Sit-itus" so I will share this with you as it is quick and I am tired. 

Princess three came in laughing holding two bills I had on the fridge for Princes four and five to participate in their drill camp and dance for the fourth of July. The bills just pay for the camp and fees to dance for the fourth but they both owe $320. 

Looking at a bill of $700 for two weeks of dancing is what I focused my attention on in the bill.However, Princess three not having to pay the bill, read the entire bill and disclaimer. She handed me the papers and asked what I thought of the disclaimer. 

I laughed out loud when I got to the second line.and was VERY happy that our school district doesn't discriminate against people with "sex disabilities!" 

I think you will agree with me when I say, "enough said" on the subject! lol It brought a smile to my face as I thought about sending it in to the tonight show or "Late night" to share the laugh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment