Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Princess Five, Live on Stage for a Limited Engagement


 Princess Five was in a music contest and she needed a few more videos to upload. We went to a spot where her sister was going to be performing and asked if she could sing as people were coming in. 

She did a few songs earlier and then sang "Breakaway" to the group before the concert. I was very proud of her as she only had a few hours to learn the song. She did well and I know I wouldn't have had the courage to do that having just learned the song. 

Each of these videos took an hour or more to upload. I think I am going to break it up and put up the last song tomorrow due to the length of time it is taking me to upload anything. I really need to do something else for internet. Not quite sure what yet but perhaps I should make my cell phone be my hot spot. Perhaps then things would upload more quickly..... Gotta do something.

Below are the links to her singing two of her songs. One with the guitar and the other A cappella. Hope you like them. If you do, perhaps you could like them on youtube! 

Link to Princess five live on stage singing "The Call" by Regina Spektor while playing the guitar.

Link to Princess Five live on Stage singing "Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson a cappella .

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhhh those were much better. I could hear everything. She'!!!!s doing a fabulous job

    ReplyDelete