Friday, February 1, 2013

The Ultimate Snowman - Grinch in a Fort Part 2



So, this really doesn't have to do much with the snowman as it does to show how much fun some of us had in the process. 

Princess number one started a snowball fight with Princes number one and then retreated to the house. 

Princess number two and three were being "grinches" themselves and wouldn't come out to play. 

They were so funny though, they sat in the window with their faces pressed to the glass watching us have fun like little sick kids in the old days. 

I sent someone in to get something and told them to take a photo without them knowing it as every time I looked up, they were staring at us out the window. 

I don't know if it was because I didn't do that with them while they were growing up or if it was because they wanted to be included and not miss it but really didn't want to get cold but I laughed picturing a little puppy whose master left them in the house while they went outside. They didn't leave the window until we had finished outside. 

You can see them from the outside as well as I took a picture of them peering out the window. 

What do you think? They tell me they were discussing how we would probably be mad that they didn't go outside. I am not sure why they would have thought that as we really had fun and we never asked them to sit at the window and watch and didn't force anyone to go outside.  

Monday, I will post the final product and, how we got it that way. It really was fun and I think it will become a tradition if there is snow over the holidays. 

Hint: Get a spray bottle ready, you will be needing it.......

No comments:

Post a Comment