Thursday, July 15, 2010

Photo Shoot Girls number 3

Have you ever been given a challenge for photography?


We (a group of families) were given an assignment to come up with a picture that would be cute on the side of a truck. It was a contest. So, I came up with a few ideas and here is what we did.



When I am going to get pictures taken, I usually go to Wal-Mart and buy matching clearance tops. Sometimes I keep my eyes open for matching shirts year round and buy them on sale. I never pay more than $3 a shirt. I have done this for years. Depending on what color shirts we get, we pick a back ground accordingly.


I found lime green shirts so I thought this photo shoot would be good outside. Here is what we came up with. We didn't win the contest but we sure had fun taking these pictures. I use one for my screen saver.



Try to be creative and to get action shots as often as possible. I do sometimes use a little eye and lip makeup to give color to the face if they will be wearing something that will wash them out.


Lots of times, just the things around the yard can make nice pictures when you zoom in.

No comments:

Post a Comment