Monday, July 9, 2018

Yummy Gluten Free Sausage and Cheese

I have a product to share with all you sausage loving, gluten free people out there!


This past week I was visiting my girls in different cities all over the place, and while visiting Princess Two, I went to a "wholesale bulk buying club." 

I usually avoid the sample spots as I can't eat much being gluten free and having food sensativities but my girls were with me and gravitated to a sample isle and 
they were giving out samples of sausages. 

I have never been a sausage girl and have never enjoyed meatballs or meatloaf and now I realize that it is probably due to the fact that they put flour in them. I have always avoided flour / gluten foods without realizing it. I think that is why I have never been big on breakfast sausages as they have wheat in them. 

I asked if they were gluten free and she said that everything but the meatballs were gluten free. I tried samples of three flavors and enjoyed them all. I bought the mango one. It was $15 for a package of 15 sausages. I figured at $1 each, that wasn't a bad deal as many gluten free foods are rather expensive. 

I didn't realized until later that it was nitrate free, antibiotic free etc. I was super impressed with the product and everyone that tried it really enjoyed it. I fried it as soon as I got back to Princess Two's house and we shared with her roommates and they enjoyed it as well. 

I cooked some up again tonight and thought I would share it with those of you who are gluten free so you can look for it at your local markets. I think it is an up and coming product. I have one five pack left that I want to save for the grill one of these days. Nothing tastes quite like grilled food. 

I also wanted to share another product I like from those wholesale clubs. I LOVE the swiss cheese by Jarlsberg. I have bought this for the past year or two and have just craved eating it. I really wish I could buy it in my town but the prices are so much better at the larger clubs.

Here is a link to the sausage website 
Have a Blessed Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment