Thursday, July 19, 2018

Spending Time Together on the Fourth - Birthday Boy and a Parade

This year, as you may know, I spent the fourth with Princess One and her family. I didn't post much about it as we were gone for a full week and I have been non-stop since getting home. 

Princess Five got her mission call to head out in a few months. Princess Four got super sick for the past few days and that meant Dr. visits and lots of mom attention and medicine. I also did her toenails and fingernails while she rested. We had some super good talks and she probably learned more about her mom than she ever wanted to know but she was asking questions so I was answering them. 

She has been considering going to Chiropractor school so we were discussion the options of where she could go and she wasn't sure she wanted to drop out of her planned school and career plan just yet so it was good "down time" for her to be able to ponder on things as she hasn't had any time since she got off the plane from Japan. 

Sometimes getting sick is our bodies way of telling us to slow down. I enjoyed the time with her but am a little stressed as I haven't started packing and I have over a weeks worth of blogs to write. I couldn't help share these cute pictures as I was cleaning off my SD cards, I keep thinking about how often I take video and pictures and then don't post them. 

The video is the first one on my new camera if I remember right. I am trying out the zoom features and sound so
it is a bit blurry and the camera person is a bit preoccupied with other things as you can clearly tell as I am asking Princess One about the wood stacks as they cut down one of the largest trees I have seen in my life last year. It has taken them almost the entire year to get it all cut and stacked and hauled off. It cost them thousands to get it cut and that was with them doing all the clean up work. 

Princess One was pregnant and had the two little ones and her husband works lots so the fact that they have gotten done what they did is wonderful. They have great plans for the future and I am excited to see what they will create in their cute yard. It was also Grand-Princes One's second birthday and his mom is the cleaver one. She used a watermelon and pineapple as the cake. We all loved it and he couldn't wait to dig in~! 

We had a wonderful time up at her house and hope to get back soon as we love spending time with her beautiful family! 

Here is a link about their big tree. Once again, I KNOW I took pictures of her big tree with my dad standing in front of it but after 15 minutes of searching, I can't find it on the blog

Maybe I didn't post it as happens very often. Either way, have a Blessed Day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment