Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Whip Nae Nae All The Way Home For Christmas

The girls showed up today for the Christmas Holiday. I didn't think I would see them until late but they were worried about the weather so Princess Four brought her work with her and worked for a few hours once arriving around noon. The weather was on and off bad all day so we were happy she chose to come early with Princess Three. 


Princess Five still had school today and had to cheer both JV and Varsity games after practice which was after school which was after an early morning meeting so she had a FULL day. 

The girls were excited that they would get to see Princess Five dance at halftime and Princess Five was excited to have some cheering fans. you can see in the pictures, they enjoyed cheering for the cheerleaders or more "with" the cheerleaders. 

Princess Five had the biggest grin on her face when she saw them all sitting there watching her cheer. I tried to crop it and it blew it up so it is a little grainy but you can see in the picture that she is grinning. 

After that, she gave her sisters a tour of the new high school and we ran into a sign that Princess Four is on advertising her ambassador team for the college she attends. I took a picture of her pointing to herself in the picture. 

After eating and getting everyone home, I thought we would play a game or watch a movie but everyone went to bed early and I stayed up sewing a pillowcase to match the "Sesame Street" quilt I am making for Princess Four. I can't wait to show you the finished products on both quilts but I don't want the girls to see the final product until Christmas so you will just have to wait. I have one more to make. I can tell it is going to be a good holiday! 


At the end of the game, they played "Whip Nae Nae" song and the girls got into it except Princess Two. I think it was a bit more than she could handle at that point having driven in the bad weather and working etc. I think they are so beautiful in the top picture. It was fun "cheering" with them.
 
I am not sure Princess Five will be cheering next year and she has competition this next month so I don't know how much longer we will get to watch her dance and cheer so I am glad the girls had a chance to see her dance. It is so hard when all the girls are in different corners of the state. 

I am glad they arrived safely and hope we enjoy the few days we have together before they are off on their adventures again!      

No comments:

Post a Comment