Friday, September 12, 2014

You're A Good Man Charlie Brown Part 2

Princess Five was the Lead in this years Summer Musical "You're a Good Man Charlie Brown" playing the role of Lucy. She was amazing and did such a wonderful job. 

One night, her sister Princess Four was able to come from college and watch the play as she was supposed to be in the play but had college duties that took precedence instead.

I went to several of the dress rehearsals so I could try to get some good pictures of the cast and I must have taken over 1,000 pictures during the three day run and the dress rehearsals.

I don't think the kids minded me taking them so much but I still have yet to clean off my SD cards and I have several that are full and I need to have Princess Five go through and sort them so I can take them off and make 1 CD with all the best pictures on it as I would have to make them all ten cd's as my DVD burner doesn't work.   

I have posted before how I like to give the girls charms as a gift of keepsake at important times in their lives or when we are on vacation, it makes it easier to purchase small charms rather than large stuffed animals etc. So, I gave Princess Five a pencil, ruler and a school bus charm for items they used or props in the play. 

You can see in the second and last picture of the page that the pencil is a prop used several times in the play so I was VERY excited to find that charm. I actually found it the week of the play at a second hand store with a bag of junky jewelry for a few dollars but I paid that just for the charms. 

She was happy and excited about it. I hope you enjoy the video clips as much as I enjoyed the entire play!I know Princess enjoyed being in it and I am grateful to her assistant teacher being willing to direct the play so she could have that opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment