Monday, December 24, 2012

Nutcracker - Sweet - Arabian Dancer



I still need to thank the Photo Santa whoever it is. THANK YOU!!

 I took these photos of my darling Princess number five who danced in the nutcracker this week as an Arabian dancer. 

She most likely won't be in the Nutcracker ever again as she will probably be on the drill team next year. 

It feels a bit weird to see my baby dancing in the Nutcracker as it seems like yesterday that my eldest two princesses were dancing in the Nutcracker. 

As of today, all our programs are now over. I feel a bit of relief and hope we can just enjoy the holiday now that all the Christmas programs are over.
 
I love the smile that Princess four has in these pictures. She saw me taking photos and got a huge grin. I appreciate that she loves having me watch her and that she enjoys dancing. 

Isn't she adorable?

I think she is but I do admit, I am biased.  




 




No comments:

Post a Comment