Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Dancing Princess

 
 Princess number five had a dance performance last week. She did well and I was happy to have fun taking pictures. 
 
Like the performance of the Nutcracker, you can see she is smiling and happy. 

She looks like she is having fun and I am grateful that I have been able to keep the girls dancing. 

Since this week is Christmas, I wanted to get some posts done that were easy but fun for the girls to see. 
 
This has been like a journal for our family and since I haven't been able to post photos, I thought this would be a fun post and an easy one for the holidays. 
 
I hope that you had a happy holiday and enjoy your vacation time with friends and family. 

I am so grateful that I am blessed with the friends and family I have. 
 
It has been a wonderful time for our family having everyone together again for the holidays. Prince and Princess number 1 weren't at the house for Christmas but we enjoyed a few days with them before then. 
 
I'm sure I will post about it when I get back into town.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment