Thursday, June 16, 2022

Sorry About Yesterday - Thought it was Posted

I am on a new dosage of thyroid medication and it is messing with my weight, energy, and thought process. 

I wrote the post for today yesterday and thought I had posted it last night. I didn't notice until just now that I had everything done but the post time. 

I am planning on doing and update video on my many Dr. visits and my future scheduled appointments and the information I have learned since the visits. 

I wish I was thinking a bit more clearly, but I feel like I need to give the meds a chance. It has only been a few days, but I don't know if I will be able to stay on them. I hope that if they don't work, we can find something that will help this crazy ride I am on! 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment