Friday, July 10, 2020

Update on Horsehair Nematomorpha Parasite - Weight Loss - Life

I have had a busy few months having lots of my girls home visiting Princess Five and getting cars worked on by my wonderful mechanic. 

I have been trying different types of vegetable protein drinks and other things to try and feel good. I haven't lost anymore weight in the past months, but I also haven't gained any. I have stayed at the 40 pound weight loss for a few months now. I can't seem to get past it but I realized that my girls being here is keeping me from getting enough sleep and I haven't been eating as healthy as I was before having my girls home. 


I talk about a book I found on Thyroid issues and have learned much about why my thyroid is still having issues and other health and genetic issues causing some health problems. The book talks about how your gut health is important for thyroid function and how the thyroid helps detoxify the liver and I don't think that I will be able to heal until I cure myself of the parasites. 


I am glad that at least I have stabilized my weight and haven't gained more through the past few months. I hope that I can start to release more weight soon. I also mention in this video update about how after I exercise, that my muscles pop like I have "pop rocks" in them. 

I believe that when I am really oxygenated, the oxygen makes the parasites scurry and leave the lymph. I believe it makes them burrow into the muscle until the oxygenation level goes down in the lymph. 

I have been having that symptom now for moths. I hope that I can find a cure soon. 

Have a blessed day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment