Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Bath Time Fun - Painting and Crayon Kit

I have fallen asleep blogging the last three nights. I have the parasite lung burning super awful and believe that when they are burrowing, they produce a sedative effect so that they can move without threat. 


I am struggling with fatigue and having kids around, makes my life wonderful but busy, so even though I may want to blog other things, I am struggling at this very second falling asleep. I have been doing the pages of one letter as I fall asleep and then wake every few minutes. 

I believe this is part of why I think I post something, and find out later I didn't but because I took all the pictures and am ready to post but beingt so tired, I don't and then other things come up and I never get back to posting events.  Currently, I just made another huge row of r's so I need to get to bed. I usually do a scavenger hunt for Valentines Day but since I won't be with the kids that day, I gave them their gift early. 


I found this fun art tub set. It has a paint tray where you squirt paint soap into a little paint pallet and there were five colors of soap pens as well. The kids had a blast with them and even cleaned it up before bed! There is enough for four or five art murals in the box. 

I just typed a line of e's and about fell off the bed asleep. I was actually dreaming. Just know I found the kit at Walmart and I would purchase it again as they enjoyed it!

Have a Blessed, Clean, and Colorful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment