Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Princess Number 5 as a Rock Star

As school is coming to a close, things have been getting a bit crazy and I am helping get a girls camp ready and all three princesses are going so this week has been very busy. 

I am also planning a family reunion in a few weeks. I have also been getting Princess number three's stuff ready for college as she may be leaving earlier than planned for a job. 

This morning Princess number 5 finally got to share her talent in public with her classmates in the talent show at school. She was (and is) amazing. She didn't mess up, didn't look at her hands, sang out and looked confident. 

I was upset that the microphones were humming and then they turned them down and then you can't hear her well in the middle but she still did an amazing job. 
 
You can see her huge smile in the third picture as they had them bow after. 

She also danced with her friend doing a lyrical dance to "The Call" which I blogged about before. Click "here" to view that post.  
It was nice to see her express herself in several creative outlets today. I loved the facial expressions and emotion she put into the dance.  It was a nice day with wonderful things but just busy in general.

My Princesses are definitely growing up.


No comments:

Post a Comment