Friday, November 20, 2020

Looking Forward To Sleep

Princess Four and I have been working hard over the past few days to get all the yard sale / eBay / and local sales stuff out of the house.

I had to wait to get some shelves, so I hauled everything out to the garage for the holiday. I will still post as much as I can online and locally, but I will just have to do it box by box. 

It has been such a blessing having that income at this time. It has worked out so well for me.

I have had an hour sleep in two nights. It is 5:42 a.m. and I am so tired not having slept last night and not well for a few days before that. 

Princess Four was finishing the vacuuming while I posted this so I took some pictures of the finished room and I am going to shower and get to bed. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment